Treanor Architects is always interested in discussing opportunities with talented architects/interior designers who would be interested in joining our design teams in Kansas City, Lawrence, St. Louis and Topeka. Our Continued growth and business demands create opportunities for creative thinkers and skilled professionals. We look for individuals who possess strong interpersonal skills and a genuine enthusiasm to be part of a progressive successful team.
- Licensed Project Managers
- Licensed Project Architects
- Recent Graduates / Architects in Training
- Interior Designers
- Interior Architects
Treanor Architects is continuously looking for qualified candidates that will meet the following criteria:
- Possess a creative and energetic nature
- Recent graduates to experienced licensed architects
- Excellent design skills and expertise with CAD applications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good organization skills
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture
- Experience working in the following markets helpful, but not essential:
- Student Life Facilities: student housing, fraternity/sorority housing, student unions and student recreation centers.
- Justice Facilities: jails and courthouses.
- Historic Preservation: adaptive reuse, restoration, rehabilitation and reconstruction.
- Science & Technology: Laboratory space planning, site and master planning, clean room design, biosafety level designated design, vivarium animal holding facilities.
Salary and Benefits
Treanor Architects offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Employer paid life insurance and accident, death & disability
- A flexible spending plan for unreimbursed medical and dependent day care
- 401(k) plan
The Treanor environment also offers a good quality of life, plus a fun and inviting atmosphere
Please forward your resume to Erin Mayer; email@example.com. If we see that your skills and experience are in line with our current needs, we will contact you for a phone screen or a personal interview. If a current position is not available, your resume will remain in our database indefinitely. You will be contacted via email to confirm receipt of your resume. Thank you for your interest in Treanor Architects.
Maintaining a small firm atmosphere for superior client service, each of our offices is centered around 20-25 employees, with the overall support of more than 100 for large scale projects. Our portfolio includes Student Life (residence halls, fraternity and sorority housing, student unions, recreation centers), Justice (courthouses, jails, administrative buildings), Historic Preservation (renovation/preservation of the Kansas Statehouse and 167 acre campus reuse project for the VA are among our exciting projects), and Science & Technology (laboratory space planning, site and master planning, clean room design, biosafety level designated design, vivarium animal holding facilities.)
Treanor Architects is a national design firm with recent project experience in 23 states as well as internationally.
Additional information about the communities that Treanor Architects calls home:
Kansas City, Missouri:
St. Louis, Missouri: