Our studio is seeking a full-time interior designer to join our Lawrence, Kan.-based team in an entry-level position.
We’re looking for someone with a diverse background and project experience as well as a strong passion and talent for design. If the following describes you, email Audrie Wenger, Director of Interiors, with your resume and contact information.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of practical design experience
- Accredited design degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Strong technical & technology skills—REVIT proficiency required
- Creative design thinking skills
- Versatility to work within all project types, including furniture design packages
- Enjoys teamwork and collaboration
- Self-manager, strategic thinker, flexible type who is comfortable with fast project pace, travel and workload